Moving to SaaS model
- Excellent guide from Stripe team on The business of SaaS: Understand why SaaS businesses work and how to grow them. The first read you should start with!
- Advanced guide on CAC and CPA: How To (Actually) Calculate CAC (and Russian vesrion).
- Prioritizing product announcements in a SaaS world with Intercom team.
Guides on analytics:
- Funnel charts in Google Sheets using the chart tool, formulas and Apps Script. It can be used for making your sales or analytics funnels right in Spreadsheets.
Other Useful Materials
- App Launch Guide aims to be an indie dev's definitive guide to building and launching your app, including pre-launch, marketing, building, QA, buzz building, and launch.
- Awesome-Indie is a great resource for independent developers to make money. Done by Joan Boixadós.
- The Side Project Marketing Checklist is a comprehensive, chronologically ordered list of marketing tactics and ideas that you can try with your next side project. The list was created by a developer, and is free and open source.
- Marketing for App Developers is a thorough iOS app marketing deck, given at Release Notes 2017, chock-full of references. Includes competitive analysis, content marketing, ASO resources. From designer and marketer Tracy Osborn.
- THE BAMF BIBLE is the complete recipe book of growth hacks (300+ pages of how-to tactics) from Josh Fechter & community. It covers marketing tips for Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Content Marketing, Cold Emails, Backlinks and much-much more!
- MAKE is the book on bootstrapping your startup the indie way from Pieter Levels – the creator of Nomad List. It's basically an imprint of his experiences creating his products from the past several years. Most of the book content is very practical and approachable, aimed to try things yourself.
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany or Successful Strategies for Products that Win by Steven Blank.
- Stripe Atlas guides to running an internet business.