Is there a wordpress plugin or similar that will put a box on each of my pages that says something like "this is a ten minute read, if you don't have time right now let me email it to you" that will capture email address and email them the article?
Research for B2B marketing:
- Interview people
- Run surveys
- Sit in on sales meetings/calls
- Sit in on support/customer success meetings/calls
- Read support tickets from customers
- Use a software like Ging to automatically analyse sales/customer calls
- Read industry-specific reports from Forrester, Gartner, etc.
- Look at titles of conference presentations, podcasts, and blogs in your space
- Keyword research with SEO tools like SEMrush, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Sistrix, Ubersuggest
- Scrape “people also asked” questions from Google. Can use a tool like AlsoAsked
- Conduct win/loss interviews. Ask about their journey and touchpoints
- Interview customer-facing departments