The business model is the most difficult part of any side-project. It's hard asking people to pay for the product or service. Usually, it's a long journey to discover the right way to build a sustainable profit over time. But business is about making money. So we all need to learn how to choose the right business model & pricing strategy and charge our users:
- Let's start with the basics: Business Model Canvas Explained video and one more great video from Steve Blank.
- On Pricing and Discounts by Jon Loomer.
- How Much is Your App, Skill and Time Worth? by Peter Witham. It's more a philosophical read from my friend, who tries to prevent you from charging the low price for your mobile apps or any other product.
- Psychological Pricing: A Gigantic List of Strategies by Nick Kolenda.
- Picking a pricing strategy for your SaaS product by Des Traynor, Intercom co-founder.
- Why You Should Change Your SaaS Pricing Every 6 Months by Jordan T. McBride.
- 9 Pricing Strategies to Explode Your Revenue (Backed by Psychology) by Nico Moreno.
- Hacking Competitive Pricing Analysis with Scraping by Matthew Barby.