Facebook has many marketing options that could fit your company focus, budget, and your current knowledge. To target your users there you can work with Personal Profiles, Pages, Groups, and Ads.
🐣 Facebook Pages & Groups:
- Many interesting thoughts on content, post types and other beginners questions: The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Engagement in 2017 by Susan Moeller.
- How to Start Your Facebook Business Page by Alex York.
- How to Write Facebook Status Updates That Will Leave Your Audience Coming Back for More by Neil Patel. It's a useful read, but be aware of many promotional ads with Neil face.
- How to Stand Out with a Brilliant Facebook Cover Photo by Adrienne Branson.
- Facebook page promotion tips by SocialSpacers.
- Facebook Group can help you gather your fans in one place and encourage them to interact with one another. Groups are useful for building an active community of people talking about your product, giving feedback or ideas. It's a good place to have a discussion on betas, coming feature questions, and bugs.
🐤 The Beginner’s Guides to Facebook Advertising. Here you will find step-by-step tutorials for setting up your first ad campaign. I also included articles about ad design, copywriting and typical mistakes. If you have skipped previous content, it will be useful to check posts on the viral headlines in the Personal Blog section and posts in the Social Media Marketing section.
- The Complete, Always-Updated Guide to Facebook Advertising by Kevan Lee, Buffer Marketing Director. Buffer has put together a comprehensive guide on learning Facebook advertising, from the ad setup to analysis.
- Good advice on Ad Copywriting: The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Facebook Ads by Joanna Wiebe.
- 11 Storytelling Formulas to Supercharge Your Social Media Marketing will help you with copywriting as well.
- Practical post on creating emotional Facebook ads by Karola Karlson from Kissmetrics.
- 16 Secrets the Pros Use to Create Great Facebook Ad Designs by Massimo Chieruzzi from AdEspresso team.
- The Primary Reasons Your Ads Don’t work and Keys to Facebook Advertising Success by Jon Loomer.
- After 1.6 Billion Ad Impressions and 408 Facebook Ads, Here’s What I’d Do Differently by Karola Karlson.
- What I learned spending $2 Million on Facebook Ads by Noah Kagan.
🐔 Advanced reading on Facebook Advertising. May the Force be with you!
- The Complete Guide to Facebook Ads Manager: How to Create, Manage, Analyze Facebook Ads from Buffer team.
- The Facebook Pixel: What It Is and How to Use It from Hootsuite team. Facebook pixel is code that you place on your site to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads and remarket to qualified leads. We started using Facebook Pixel after 6 months of actively working on Flawless App. This was a mistake. If we used it earlier, we would collect data from all this time for paid marketing on Facebook.
- 6 Ways to Add the Facebook Pixel to Your Website by Jon Loomer.
- 101-Point Guide To Master: Facebook Custom Audiences by Karola Karlson.
- The Big Damn Guide To Facebook Ad Targeting by Kane Jamison.
- Messenger As a Destination for Facebook Ads (podcast) and an illustrated guide to this tool (post) by @Mssg.
- How to Use Facebook Insights & Analytics to Boost Social Media Marketing Strategy by Alfred Lua from Buffer.
- Good video on using remarketing and targeted content creation to get more conversions out of your Facebook ad. Ryan Stewart talks about the marketing funnel framework and touchpoints that you have to build for your campaign.
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: A Definitive Guide for Remarketing by Jon Loomer.
- A/B Testing Facebook Ads: 121 Tips & Ideas for Extraordinary Discoveries by KlientBoost.
- Facebook Ads Bidding 101: Everything You Need to Know by Massimo Chieruzzi from AdEspresso team.
- 29 Facebook Ad Mistakes That Are Budget Drainers by Johnathan Dane from KlientBoost.
- Facebook Ad Conversion Attribution: What You Need to Know by Jon Loomer.
- Facebook Ads Review 101: Rules to follow to get your ads approved quickly! by Massimo Chieruzzi.
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Video Ads by Digital Marketer. High five if you have read until this point ✋.
Some more cool hacks:
- How to retarget on Facebook Ads every people who clicked on your link. And even more advanced Facebook retargeting for your Medium Readers by PixelMe team.
- How to Create Facebook Custom Audiences from Facebook Group Members by Grouply team.
- How to export your complete Facebook friends list to Excel